Roper Pump - Oil3622HBFRVX-JKTD
QUIET-RUNNING HELICAL GEARS LONG-LASTING BEARING SURFACES PRECISION-GROUND SHAFTS RUGGED HOUSINGS
• Heat treated cast-iron pumping gears are accurately machined for quiet, efficient operation and long life.
• The pumping gears are keyed to their shafts with a sliding fit and are easily replaced.
• Accurate machining ensures proper meshing and reduces friction and vibration. • Bearings are special wear-resistant, high-lead bronze. Iron and carbon bearings are available.
• Four heavy duty sleeve bearings provide positive support to pumping gears and ensure long, efficient service.
• Bearing grooves allow circulation of the liquid being pumped for lubrication & control of bearing temperature
• Outboard drive shaft bearing supports external radial loads and absorbs axial thrust loads.
• The steel shafts are induction hardened in the bearing and sealing areas and are precision ground to exacting standards for maximum life.
• Hardened stainless steel shafts available. • Standard castings are cast iron.
• Precise manufacturing tolerances provide minimum clearances for maximum pumping efficiency.
• Large, hardened steel dowel pins ensure positive alignment between the faceplate, case, and backplate